Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Thinking

I am sitting here at work, alone because the entire class and staff have gone skiing.
Someone had to stay behind in the classroom and I was tagged it.
At first I felt as though I were being punished, but now I am felling like it is sort of a rare treat.
The room is quiet, all I can hear are the sounds of the heater clanking and cars driving by.
I may have to turn on the radio just for some background noise.

My plan, after I get some work that needs to be done finished, is to read the first few chapters of Beth Moore's new book So Long Insecurity, you've been a bad friend to us. I signed up to be a part of the blogging discussions 2 weeks ago, but I have not managed to find the time to sign in and make a comment about what I have read. Maybe I will have time on Friday's if I end up staying behind each week...could be yet another blessing or treat. :0)

No comments: