Friday, May 16, 2008

Moving to Montana

We found out Wednesday that we will be moving to Montana in July.

My husband was offered a teaching position at a high school to teach Chemistry.

He is very excited and is already rushing around making plans about buying a house, getting us packed up, talking about all the things we are going to do there. He IS excited.

I have very mixed emotions about the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, we have prayed about this and I believe it to be the right move. However, I am sad. My heart hurts everytime I think about it.

I ask that you would pray with me during this time of transition for our family.

5 comments:

Susan said...

dam*it

Teri said...

Hmmmm. Yeah, what Susan said.

thouartloosed said...

I will pray for you. I know your Virgina friends will miss you-

Jeni said...

I'm sorry you have to leave your home. In time you'll come to love Montana just as much as you love Virginia - but in the meantime, heartache is inevitable.

I'll be praying for you. Been there, done that, all my life!

Joanne (The Simple Wife) said...

Praying for you...it's hard to move.

Where in Montana?

Joanne