Friday, May 16, 2008

Moving to Montana

We found out Wednesday that we will be moving to Montana in July.

My husband was offered a teaching position at a high school to teach Chemistry.

He is very excited and is already rushing around making plans about buying a house, getting us packed up, talking about all the things we are going to do there. He IS excited.

I have very mixed emotions about the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, we have prayed about this and I believe it to be the right move. However, I am sad. My heart hurts everytime I think about it.

I ask that you would pray with me during this time of transition for our family.

5 comments:

Susan said...

dam*it

Unknown said...

Hmmmm. Yeah, what Susan said.

thouartloosed said...

I will pray for you. I know your Virgina friends will miss you-

Jeni said...

I'm sorry you have to leave your home. In time you'll come to love Montana just as much as you love Virginia - but in the meantime, heartache is inevitable.

I'll be praying for you. Been there, done that, all my life!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Praying for you...it's hard to move.

Where in Montana?

Joanne