I guess the saying "time flies when you are having fun" is partly true. Time does fly, but it flies whether you are having fun or not.
We have been in the midst of much activity here at our house:
- Swim meets every Monday night and Saturday morning.
- Keeping up with laundry (mostly towels).
- Thinking about what needs to be packed away to keep out for when we are here at the house without our stuff, but still here for a week longer.
- Retirement Ceremony.
- Lots of Family from out of town.
Trips downtown to tour with said family from out of town.
- House Cleaning
- House to be packed next week.
I am just a wee bit overwhelmed.
Here are a few pictures from the Retirement from the Air Force after 28 years of service.