Monday, July 28, 2008

On The Road

We are on the road.
Headed to Montana.
We have stopped in Indiana for the night and are off for a visit with Grandma tomorrow. We should be in Missouri by dinner time and then Grandma is taking the kids for the night and David and I will be spending an evening together alone.

We left Virginia this morning after saying goodbye to our friends yesterday, have I mentioned that I have the most wonderful friends in the world. They are hand picked by God. He knew who I needed most in my life to survive and thrive in Virginia. I have grown in so many ways as a result of knowing them.

In the 20 years of moving from place to place, this is the hardest move yet.

2 comments:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Praying for you as you drive and your heart as you grieve.

Any chance you're coming through Denver?

Joanne

Jeni said...

Hang in there, and enjoy seeing the country as you drive!