Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cleaning

I am hoping that one day soon I will have something more exciting to write about than moving and cleaning my house. But, that is what I have been doing for the past week. Yesterday I cleaned the carpet in the family room...today I will hit the basement.
We took Jakob to the Dr. yesterday to check for Strep throat, he doesn't have that, but a nasty case of tonsillitis. His tonsils are "kissing". I think he is in store for some tonsil removal later this year. We left the hospital with the pharmacy for him.
Last night we had a lovely dinner with some friends we have made at our community pool. The kids played, the adults chatted and we had a relaxing evening. Tonight I am so excited to be having dinner with my girlfriends. I can't wait.
I hate to cut this short, but the kiddos need to get up and get swimming.

1 comment:

thouartloosed said...

Saying a prayer that all goes well with your move.